Johnny Paranza Fry' n' Roll Contest - Live Fingerstyle Videos

ENG





On August 12th I took part of the music contest Johnny Paranza Fry' n' Roll! Music contest for original music, organized by Johnny Paranza, the famous fried fish restaurant in Mazzini Square (Livorno - Italy) and Roots Rebel Records studio label (further information here).


I tried to subscribe this music contest even is it's generally for band (and I'm only a single human being 😊), but I've been welcomed anyway and I took part of the 4th evening, sharing the stage with two bands. Here's some videos of the night!

This song is called Slaps. It's a sort of "ironic" composition, where I have fun improvising percussions.



And the second one is Adventure Song, which is the song of my first studio video.




You won't believe: even though I was the only "solo" project... I'm in the final!

And I have to tank all the people that voted for me on Facebook. Thank you guys, you're precious!


So see you this Saturday at 9 p.m. at Johnny Paranza's to see if I succeed in the heroic quest ;)

Cheers- Gionata


ITA





Il 12 Agosto ho preso parte al contest Johnny Paranza Fry' n' Roll! Concorso per musica originale, organizzato daJohnny Paranza, il famoso ristorante di pesce in Piazza Mazzini (Livorno - Italy) e la casa di produzioni musicali Roots Rebel Records (maggiori informazioni qui).


Ho provato lo stesso a iscrivermi anche se si tratta di un concorso generalmente per band, (e io sono solo un essere umano singolo! 😊), ma l'organizzazione mi ha accolto benissimo e ho partecipato alla quarta serata, condividendo il palco con altri due gruppi partecipanti al contest. Ecco qualche video della serata!

Questo brano è chiamato Slaps. Si tratta di un brano "ironico" dove mi diverto a improvvisare percussioni.



E il secondo è Adventure Song, che è anche il brano del mio primo video "quasi serio".



Non ci crederete: anche se ero il solo progetto solista... sono in finale!

E devo ringraziare tutte le persone che mi hanno votato su Facebook. Grazie ragazzi, siete preziosi!



Ci vediamo quindi questo sabato alle 21.00 in piazza Mazzini e vedremo se riuscirò nell'impresa eroica ;)

Saluti - Gionata